Editorial on Evolving Role of Immune-oncology Therapeutics in GI Malignancies
Review Article on Evolving Role of Immune-oncology Therapeutics in GI Malignancies
Perspective on Evolving Role of Immune-oncology Therapeutics in GI Malignancies
Below are the latest Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology articles published online ahead of print publication.
- Survival of metastatic gastric cancer: Significance of age, sex and race/ethnicity
- Increasing disparity in colorectal cancer incidence and mortality among African Americans and whites: A state's experience
- Splenectomy ameliorates hematologic toxicity of hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy
- Preoperative therapies for resectable and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer
- Colorectal cancer screening using protected microRNAs
- Fluid analysis prior to surgical resection of suspected mucinous pancreatic cysts. A single centre experience
- Increasing incidence in liver cancer in Canada, 1972-2006: Age-period-cohort analysis
- Comparison of adiponectin concentration between pancreatic cancer and colorectal cancer
- The role of taxanes in the management of gastroesphageal cancer
- Primary hepatic anaplastic large cell ki-1 lymphoma and celiac disease: a casual association?
- Endoscopic ultrasonography for pancreatic cancer: current and future perspectives
- Update on antiangiogenic therapy in colorectal cancer: aflibercept and regorafenib