Editorial (Current Status of Colorectal Cancer Surgery)
Review Article (Current Status of Colorectal Cancer Surgery)
Below are the latest Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology articles published online ahead of print publication.
Meet the Professor
- Survival of metastatic gastric cancer: Significance of age, sex and race/ethnicity
- Increasing disparity in colorectal cancer incidence and mortality among African Americans and whites: A state's experience
- Splenectomy ameliorates hematologic toxicity of hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy
- Preoperative therapies for resectable and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer
- Colorectal cancer screening using protected microRNAs
- Fluid analysis prior to surgical resection of suspected mucinous pancreatic cysts. A single centre experience
- Increasing incidence in liver cancer in Canada, 1972-2006: Age-period-cohort analysis
- Comparison of adiponectin concentration between pancreatic cancer and colorectal cancer
- The role of taxanes in the management of gastroesphageal cancer
- Primary hepatic anaplastic large cell ki-1 lymphoma and celiac disease: a casual association?
- Endoscopic ultrasonography for pancreatic cancer: current and future perspectives
- Update on antiangiogenic therapy in colorectal cancer: aflibercept and regorafenib