About the Journal
Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology
Aims and Scope
Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology (Print ISSN 2078-6891; Online ISSN 2219-679X; J Gastrointest Oncol; JGO), the official journal of Society for Gastrointestinal Oncology (SGO), is an open-access, international peer-reviewed journal. It is published quarterly (Sep. 2010- Dec. 2013), bimonthly (Feb. 2014 -) and openly distributed worldwide.
JGO publishes manuscripts that focus on updated and practical information about diagnosis, prevention and clinical investigations of gastrointestinal cancer treatment. Specific areas of interest include, but not limited to, multimodality therapy, markers, imaging and tumor biology.
JGO is indexed in PubMed, PubMed Central (PMC), Scopus, Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) and received its impact factor of 2.536 for the year 2019.
Information for Authors
JGO is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to JGO, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of JGO articles, please contact: email@example.com
For reprint order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
JGO is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on June 30, 2020